BankersWorksite® Rebrands to Atlantic American Employee Benefits
Backed by Parent, Atlantic American Corporation®, BankersWorksite® Rebrands to Atlantic American Employee Benefits
ATLANTA, Georgia, April 22, 2021 – Atlantic American Corporation announced plans to rebrand BankersWorksite, a division of their Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance Company®. It will operate under the trade name of Atlantic American Employee Benefits to closely align its voluntary business with the parent company; further enhancing its marketplace presence and positioning as a leading-edge partner of choice for brokers and employers in the voluntary benefits space.
A financial giant in the insurance industry, Atlantic American Corporation is comprised of a family of companies devoted to helping people protect what matters most. The rebranding effort of BankersWorksite to Atlantic American Employee Benefits assists in bringing to the forefront the industry-leading strength of Atlantic American Corporation. Along with a new name, rebranding includes a new logo and look as well.
“Atlantic American Employee Benefits is well positioned to meet the needs of brokers, employers and their employees. We are an organization that has invested heavily in talent, technology and infrastructure over the past few years. Knowing that the voluntary benefits space continues to grow and transform; it was time to create a visual brand identity that represents the innovation and commitment to forward thinking,” said Wes Moss, VP of Group Markets.
Recognized as a trusted group benefits carrier, BankersWorksite’s rebrand to Atlantic American Employee Benefits is an exciting realization for Atlantic American Corporation. The values, identity and products of this division are consistent, strong and competitive. The financial clout and strength of experience through the parent is incomparable. The perfect combination for continued success in this ever-changing business.
To read more click here: https://bankersworksite.com/resources/faqs
About Atlantic American Corporation
Atlantic American Corporation is an insurance holding company involved through its subsidiary companies in specialty markets of the life, health, and property and casualty insurance industries. Its principal insurance subsidiaries are American Southern Insurance Company, American Safety Insurance Company, Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance Company and Bankers Fidelity Assurance Company.
About Atlantic American Employee Benefits
Formerly BankersWorksite, Atlantic American Employee Benefits’ is the voluntary benefits division of Atlantic American Corporation, underwritten by Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance Company®. Atlantic American is the parent company of three subsidiaries in well-defined specialty markets of the life, health, property and casualty insurance industries. For more than 65 years, Bankers Fidelity has provided Americans with a source of confidence and security. Atlantic American Employee Benefits’ all-guaranteed issue product portfolio includes whole life, critical illness, accident coverages, hospital care and disability.
- US Economy On The Brink Of Dramatic Growth, CNBC Host Says
- Global Markets Mixed After Wall Street Decline
- Asian Shares Mixed After Strong Earnings, Data Lift Wall St
- Warren Buffett’s Firm Reports $12B Profit Before Its Meeting
- Warren Buffett Warns Investors Not To Gamble On Stocks
- Fear Of Losing Health Insurance Keeps 1 In 6 On The Job, Gallup Poll Says
- 940K Selected Health Coverage During Special ACA Enrollment Period
- BlueCross Issuing $25M In Rebates For 2018 Obamacare Participants
- Health Insurers Accused Of Overestimating Costs To Reduce Rebates
- Feds Want Accused Medicare Fraudster Philip Esformes Confined Until Trial
- Prudential Continues Strong ‘Product Pivot Strategy’ In Healthy 1Q
- American Financial Sheds Annuities, Enjoys Big Boost In P&C
- North Dakota: We Can’t Prove Love Triangle Murder For Life Insurance
- New Website Adds Quote Tool To Life Insurance Buying Process
- Planning Isn’t Comprehensive Without Mitigating Risk, NAIFA Members Told