BankersWorksite® Rebrands to Atlantic American Employee Benefits
Backed by Parent, Atlantic American Corporation®, BankersWorksite® Rebrands to Atlantic American Employee Benefits
ATLANTA, Georgia, April 22, 2021 – Atlantic American Corporation announced plans to rebrand BankersWorksite, a division of their Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance Company®. It will operate under the trade name of Atlantic American Employee Benefits to closely align its voluntary business with the parent company; further enhancing its marketplace presence and positioning as a leading-edge partner of choice for brokers and employers in the voluntary benefits space.
A financial giant in the insurance industry, Atlantic American Corporation is comprised of a family of companies devoted to helping people protect what matters most. The rebranding effort of BankersWorksite to Atlantic American Employee Benefits assists in bringing to the forefront the industry-leading strength of Atlantic American Corporation. Along with a new name, rebranding includes a new logo and look as well.
“Atlantic American Employee Benefits is well positioned to meet the needs of brokers, employers and their employees. We are an organization that has invested heavily in talent, technology and infrastructure over the past few years. Knowing that the voluntary benefits space continues to grow and transform; it was time to create a visual brand identity that represents the innovation and commitment to forward thinking,” said Wes Moss, VP of Group Markets.
Recognized as a trusted group benefits carrier, BankersWorksite’s rebrand to Atlantic American Employee Benefits is an exciting realization for Atlantic American Corporation. The values, identity and products of this division are consistent, strong and competitive. The financial clout and strength of experience through the parent is incomparable. The perfect combination for continued success in this ever-changing business.
To read more click here: https://bankersworksite.com/resources/faqs
About Atlantic American Corporation
Atlantic American Corporation is an insurance holding company involved through its subsidiary companies in specialty markets of the life, health, and property and casualty insurance industries. Its principal insurance subsidiaries are American Southern Insurance Company, American Safety Insurance Company, Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance Company and Bankers Fidelity Assurance Company.
About Atlantic American Employee Benefits
Formerly BankersWorksite, Atlantic American Employee Benefits’ is the voluntary benefits division of Atlantic American Corporation, underwritten by Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance Company®. Atlantic American is the parent company of three subsidiaries in well-defined specialty markets of the life, health, property and casualty insurance industries. For more than 65 years, Bankers Fidelity has provided Americans with a source of confidence and security. Atlantic American Employee Benefits’ all-guaranteed issue product portfolio includes whole life, critical illness, accident coverages, hospital care and disability.
- Investors Still Blindsided Despite Doing The Right Things
- Social Security Administration: Cost-Of-Living Increase, Other News For 2022
- How Investors Often Earn Less Than They Should
- Advisors Increasingly Consider Nontraditional Fees
- DOL Drops ‘Bomb’ On Advisors Who Give Advice To IRA Owners
- VAs Power Total Annuity Sales To Near-Record Growth, LIMRA Reports
- AIG Announces Senior Leadership Changes In Life & Retirement
- Milliman: Increased Pension Risk Transfer Activity Leads To Rise In Pricing Rate
- Lombard International’s Private Placement VA Available On FIDx
- Why Should Your Clients Buy An Annuity?
Health/Employee Benefits News
- One-Third Of Workers Might Leave Jobs If Not For Health Insurance
- Insurers Return To Obamacare Market Exchange Amid Big Subsidies
- More Than 75% Of Aetna Medicare Advantage Members In 4.5 Star-Rated Plans
- Bill To End ‘White Bagging’ By Health Insurers Named After Wisconsin Cancer Patient
- PEIA: No Health Plan Premium Hikes Next Year, But ‘Doom Is Coming’
- Northwestern Mutual’s $6.5B 2022 Dividend Payout Largest Ever
- Murdaugh’s Ex-Law Firms Reaches Settlement With Dead Housekeeper’s Heirs
- Insurers Continue To Flirt With Electronic Health Records
- SC Attorney Murdaugh Denied Bond
- Tech Seen As Top Challenge In Life Insurance Industry, LIMRA Says