Highland Capital Brokerage Announces New Branding
Birmingham, AL -- November 22, 2013 – Highland Capital Brokerage, Inc. (HCB) announced today that it has unveiled a new corporate identity. The new brand was created to distinguish the company from previous brand marks and to signalize its transformation to private ownership.
"Our new visual identity is a reflection of our recent move to private ownership. It is being launched as a result of significant private investment that strengthens our ability to offer leading-edge technology and service, and results-driven carrier advocacy.” said Jim Gelder, CEO of Highland Capital Brokerage. “Our new brand is our way of setting ourselves apart and reminding our producers that we are here and stronger than ever. It is also our way of reaffirming our value - Highland’s national scale combined with local office support, provides access to solutions, products, and services that directly benefit their businesses.”
The new brand identity is now live on Highland’s website and is also prominently displayed in a wide range of media including social, promotional, advertisements, digital and print marketing material.
About Highland Capital Brokerage
Committed to helping successful financial advisors and insurance professionals to grow their business, Highland Capital Brokerage, Inc. (HCB) creates trusted relationships by delivering customized insurance solutions, personalized local service and support, and superior value. HCB has differentiated itself among multi-carrier brokerage agencies through an emphasis on providing value-added marketing and point-of-sale support. HCB provides objective access to major insurance carriers, advanced planning support, expertise in risk underwriting, and back office processing to insurance brokers, financial planners, and various institutions such as banks, wirehouses, and certified public accountant firms. To learn more about Highland Capital Brokerage, visit www.highlandbrokerage.com.
Securities offered through NFP Securities, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Highland Capital Brokerage is not affiliated with NFPSI.
Wilma Turner, Highland Capital
- Consumer Confidence Plunges 31 Points Since January, LIMRA Reports
- Economic Optimism Index Drops Below 50 For First Time In Trump Term
- Allow Clients To Be Emotional, Advisors Told
- New York Fed: Sharp Deterioration In Consumer Expectations
- COVID-19 An ‘Uninsurable’ Event, P&C Trade Exec Says
- OneAmerica To Waive Hardship Fees In Response To CARES Act
- 5 Ways Bad Annuity Marketing Can Get You Sued
- Illinois Mutual Life Chooses Sapiens for Its Life Digital Project
- 6 Compliance Risks Annuity Sellers Face In COVID Times
- Annuities Help Clients Shed Their Risk Fears
- COVID-19 Health Care Costs Could Reach $556B Over 2 Years, AHIP Study Says
- Health Insurer Trade Group To Sue Over COVID-19 Mandates
- NY Requires Health Insurers To Defer Premium To June 1 For COVID0-19 Victims
- Philly Ordered Masks To Protect First Responders, But They Never Arrived
- Transamerica Waives Plan Fees As Part Of CARES Act Customer Support
- Prudential Suspends 30-Year Term Life Insurance Until June
- Billionaire Insurer Greg Lindberg Seeks New Trial In Bribery Case
- Virtual Selling Isn’t The Same As Phone Selling
- Genworth-Oceanwide Delay Merger Three Months Due To COVID-19
- Industry Groups Urge States To Temporarily Ease Licensing Requirements