Highland Capital Brokerage Announces New Branding
Birmingham, AL -- November 22, 2013 – Highland Capital Brokerage, Inc. (HCB) announced today that it has unveiled a new corporate identity. The new brand was created to distinguish the company from previous brand marks and to signalize its transformation to private ownership.
"Our new visual identity is a reflection of our recent move to private ownership. It is being launched as a result of significant private investment that strengthens our ability to offer leading-edge technology and service, and results-driven carrier advocacy.” said Jim Gelder, CEO of Highland Capital Brokerage. “Our new brand is our way of setting ourselves apart and reminding our producers that we are here and stronger than ever. It is also our way of reaffirming our value - Highland’s national scale combined with local office support, provides access to solutions, products, and services that directly benefit their businesses.”
The new brand identity is now live on Highland’s website and is also prominently displayed in a wide range of media including social, promotional, advertisements, digital and print marketing material.
About Highland Capital Brokerage
Committed to helping successful financial advisors and insurance professionals to grow their business, Highland Capital Brokerage, Inc. (HCB) creates trusted relationships by delivering customized insurance solutions, personalized local service and support, and superior value. HCB has differentiated itself among multi-carrier brokerage agencies through an emphasis on providing value-added marketing and point-of-sale support. HCB provides objective access to major insurance carriers, advanced planning support, expertise in risk underwriting, and back office processing to insurance brokers, financial planners, and various institutions such as banks, wirehouses, and certified public accountant firms. To learn more about Highland Capital Brokerage, visit www.highlandbrokerage.com.
Securities offered through NFP Securities, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Highland Capital Brokerage is not affiliated with NFPSI.
Wilma Turner, Highland Capital
- Younger Investors Have Money, But Don’t Have An Advisor
- Financial Industry Could Lose $1T By Failing To Respond To Climate Change: Study
- Latin Americans Expect To Have ‘Gaps’ In Retirement Income: LIMRA
- New Federal Income Tax Form Created For Seniors
- 4 In 10 Americans Have No Financial Plan For A Late Life Alone
- Bristol Health Uses Annuities To Keep Pension Losses To $31.4M
- Those New Retirement Regulations: Are They SECURE Or INSECURE?
- Massachusetts Enacts Fiduciary Rules For All Financial Advice
- Annuity Sales Hit 11-Year High In 2019: LIMRA
- Lobbyists Work To Get States To ‘Quickly’ Adopt New Annuity Rules
- Guardian Life Says Offering Accident/DI Improves Workers’ Comp Claim Results
- Senate Bill Could Allow Georgia Teachers To Invest In Pensions Differently
- Medicare Under Pressure To Meet Boomers’ Needs On A Budget
- Editorial: Medicare for All Should Already Be In Place
- ‘Build More Ramps’ To Health Care, Speaker Urges