Eligible applicants may quickly register with
The toll-free phone lines operate from
It is also recommended to have the following information readily available when registering:
* A current phone number where you can be contacted.
* Your address at the time of the disaster and the address where you are currently staying.
* Your Social Security number, if available.
* A general list of damage and losses.
* If insured, the insurance policy number, or the agent and company name.
If in any doubt when receiving a call from someone stating they work for
SBA may be the best option for disaster damage to private property that is not fully covered by insurance. Non-farm businesses, including rental properties, as well as homeowners, and renters, whose property was damaged because of a declared disaster, are recommended to apply for a low-interest SBA disaster loan.
Homeowners may apply for up to
SBA disaster loans may be used for the repair or replacement of the following:
* Real property
* Leasehold improvements
To apply for a low-interest, long-term SBA disaster loan, call 800-659-2955 (TTY: 800-877-8339) or complete an online application at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
A full list of designated counties can be found here: https://www.fema.gov/disaster/4586/designated-areas