Social determinants of health are the social, economic, and environmental factors that impact health risks and outcomes. They include factors such as food insecurity, financial strain, housing, behavioral health, transportation, violence risks, and childcare. While clinical care accounts for only 20 percent of health outcomes, SDOH and behavior taken together influence around 80 percent, according to the
"The unmet needs around Social Determinants of Health – especially now as we contend with COVID-19 – demand a strong response from health care organizations and employers alike," noted
The ProMedica Social Determinants of
Powered by Kumanu's PurposeCloud™ platform, this new employer-customizable solution incorporates:
- Advanced analytics and predictive modeling to project population needs and risks
- An easy-to-deploy confidential employee assessment tool
- An app that uses purpose to amplify motivation while connecting people to health and human service resources
- Consultative resources from The ProMedica Social Determinants of
Health Instituteand Kumanu's purpose experts to integrate with existing employer well-being programs and incorporate best practices
- Reporting and analytic dashboards that provide an aggregated view of risk, needs, engagement trends, and projected outcomes.
"We're delighted to partner with
The new SDOH Solution for Employers will be available from both
Kumanu builds stronger organizations and bigger lives by creating better alignment with purpose. Organizations use Kumanu's PurposeCloud platform as a transformational and integrative element in their corporate, people, and wellbeing strategies. Purposeful, a brand-new kind of mobile app, fuses the latest neuroscience research with behavior design and machine learning to make it easier for individuals to be their best each day, increase resilience, and achieve enduring behavior change. The outcome: healthier, more purposeful organizations that activate talent and produce better results. For more information about Kumanu, visit www.kumanu.com.