ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled "
The market has been battling to increase product take-up and is vying to maintain distribution output by increasing the availability of policies on direct propositions and price comparison sites. Aggregators still serve the pet space, but while many of the smaller providers continue to place more of their business onto these platforms, the major players are still refraining from using price comparison sites as a means of product distribution with good reason.
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=761162
- Medical costs and pet care continue to influence the cost of claims significantly, and as a result encourage insurers to raise the price of their premiums.
- The pet insurance market is expected to break the 1bn mark for the first time in 2016 as insurers continue to battle rising costs.
- Pet insurance is not well served on price comparison sites and is not typically viewed by customers as a commodity more care and attention is required before purchasing.
- Much of the available data with regards to the
Reasons To Buy:
- Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market. Ensure you remain competitive as new innovations and significant market developments occur.
- Be informed of how insurers are faring amid the increasing cost of claims in the face of developments in pet care and advancing medical treatments.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVGFor more information on this press release visit: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/uk-pet-insurance-market-2016/release-710224.htm