OpenText Enterprise World Asia Opens in
Investing in Top Talent
A Market to Drive Growth
Proven Capacity to Deliver on the Promise of Digital Transformation
- OpenText Content Services help organizations readily access critical business information through the delivery of 'content in context' for both structured and unstructured data. By connecting content to the digital business, OpenText Content Services is helping companies throughout
Asia Pacificaccelerate productivity, improve governance and facilitate transformation.
- OpenText Business Network and B2B Managed Services help transform business operations and supply chains to seize the opportunities of digital transformation. With
Asia Pacific'slargest global trading grid and new capabilities such as advanced analytics and reporting tools, OpenText is a critical partner in connecting regional businesses to global supply chains.
- OpenText Security and eDiscovery help customers secure their information and data, building systems that restore trust and compliance. OpenText's recent acquisition of Catalyst builds on regional capacity in eDiscovery and legal tech.
- Release 16 continues to demonstrate the value that OpenText's EIM platform brings to digital businesses across
Asia Pacific, securely connecting information and data to the employees that need it and enabling collaboration, informed decision marketing and intelligent process automation.
- Industry expertise in financial services, utilities and natural resources places OpenText at the centre of many of
Asia Pacific'smost exciting business sectors, helping companies across the region transform their operations for the fourth industrial revolution.
"The work that we have done to build a truly world-class organization across
Thank you to Enterprise World Asia Diamond Sponsors
OpenText Enterprise World Asia is made possible with the support of the world's leading technology and systems integration companies. Accenture,
Visit the Enterprise World Expo Hall to engage with these partners and see how they work with OpenText to empower connected and intelligent enterprises.
For the latest news on
OpenText, The Information Company™, enables organizations to gain insight through market leading information management solutions, on premises or in the cloud. For more information about
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on OpenText's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. OpenText's assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see OpenText's Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other securities filings with the
Copyright © 2019 Open Text. All rights reserved. OpenText is a trademark or registered trademark of
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/opentext-invests-and-drives-growth-in-asia-pacific-region-300832289.html