Notice Type: Modification to a Previous Presolicitation Notice
Subject: NFIP Direct Services
Classification Code: R - Professional, administrative, and management support services
Solicitation Number: 70FA6019I00000010
Place of Performance Country: US
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION - INSURANCE CONTRACT SUPPORT FOR NFIP DIRECT SERVICES The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), a part of the
The page limit for responses to this section is one (1) page.
Provide company point(s) of contact information (name, email address, address, telephone, fax numbers and DUNS number)
Identify if your company falls under any of the following business concern statuses (include all that apply): Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB); Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB); Small Business (SB);
Provide contracting vehicles your company holds, such as
The page limit for responses to this section is no more than ten (10) pages.
Provide an overview, detailing your firm's capabilities to fulfill all the requirements within the PWS, to include organizational and staff capability and experience.
Provide a brief narrative summary of your technical approach to meet NFIP's requirements within the draft PWS.
Provide up to three (3) contracts that your company has performed for the same or similar requirement and of comparable size, complexity and scope. Describe scope and similarities and differences as pertinent. Identify tools that were part of your solution. Please be specific and provide a complete reference to include: contract number, contract title, description, period of performance, and award amount; as well as identify whether you performed as a prime contractor, sub-contractor, teaming partner, or as a project manager.
Provide a write up of your ability to obtain and maintain an Authority to Operate, should it be needed, for any proposed IT solutions.
The page limit for responses in this section is five (10 pages inclusive of feedback on the PWS).
Provide feedback and recommend any changes to better support the requirements detailed in the PWS.
(1) Is the PWS clear, concise, and/or enough to develop and submit the required information in response to a Request for Proposal (RFP)
(2) Discuss any concerns, comments, or recommendations you may have with the attached draft PWS. We are particularly interested in your views on: * What is the NFIP Direct's role in mitigation, and reducing disaster suffering * What elements are required in an effective agent marketing strategy * How does the NFIP Direct deliver technological enhancements given government cybersecurity and privacy constraints What enhancements should
(3) Is 30 days enough time for an Offeror to prepare a proposal given the scenario of a full trade-off best value source selection requiring a technical and price proposal and past performance references
(4) Are there any pricing, terms and conditions, and/or business practices that are uniquely prevalent or customary in the industry that the NFIP should consider
(5) What contract type(s) is/are best suited for the requirement described in the PWS
(6) Would your firm require any additional information, such as specific historical data, to successfully respond to a formal solicitation and/or propose a firm fixed price for the tasks identified in the PWS
No inquiries will be answered at this time and respondents shall not be notified of the results of the market research. Again, this document is merely for market research and planning purposes only and does not constitute a commitment, implied, or otherwise, that a procurement action will be issued nor will the Government pay or reimburse for information solicited or produced and may not be construed as a commitment by the Government to enter into a contract.
Vendor comments may be incorporated and used to develop the final PWS as well as the solicitation. Responders to this
Only electronic submissions will be accepted and are to be sent only to the Contracting Officer,
At this time, one-on-one telephone due diligence sessions are not planned but may be considered should the government deem them necessary to obtain sufficient level of knowledge required for the completion of the market research.