The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance -
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The insurance industry of
- The Montenegrin government permits up to 100% foreign direct investment in the insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is not permitted, however a life insurer can operate in accident and health insurance.
- Non-admitted insurers and intermediaries are not permitted with a few exceptions.
- Motor third-party liability insurance and workmen's compensation insurance are compulsory classes of insurance.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qk3pbn/governance_risk
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Insurance