This is the first Journal from new editor Dr.
"As the new editor of the
The following six articles are included the 2018 edition, Volume 17, Issue 2:
- Creating Understanding and Interest in Charitable Financial and Estate Planning: An Experimental Test of Introductory Phrases
- The Consistency Smile: How Consistency of Investment Decisions Relates to Risk Appetite?
- Identifying Overvalued and
Undervalued Stock Marketand Market Timing in Retirement Funds
- Defined Benefit Plans Versus Defined Contribution Plans: An Evaluation Framework Using Random Returns
- Post-Retirement Spending Discomfort and the Role of Preparedness, Preferences, and Expectations
IARFC National Financial Plan Competition: Case Solution by Bryant College
Initiated in 2002, the
For members of the IARFC, the JPF is a benefit and a source of continuing education credits. Members can take the IARFC
To order a hard copy or electronic version of the Journal, to find out more information or to review article submission guidelines, go to http://www.journalofpersonalfinance.com or contact the editor. Register to take the CE quiz at the