During 2019, EMPLOYERS will make an unprecedented level of investments in new technology, data analytics, and process improvement capabilities focused on improving the agent experience and enhancing agent efficiency. Developed as a result of in depth quantitative research and following 90 agency council meetings with over 350 agency partners across the US, these enhancements will include:
- An improved EACCESS® agency portal and Quote/Bind/Issue experience
- The ability for agents to more quickly receive most endorsements on-line
- Significantly improved billing features
- More streamlined Premium Audit options and capabilities
- An Agency Analytics Dashboard that will provide agents exceptional insights into their books of business leading to an enhanced experience for their clients
"We are committed to helping agents grow in an evolving industry," said
The company also noted that the agent support initiatives announced today were the first in what will be a multi-year effort to help agents grow and prosper.
Introducing Cerity a digital, direct-to-customer company
To address the rapid growth in micro-businesses and that niche of customers who feel more comfortable using a digital solution, EHI is launching Cerity, a subsidiary separate from its other insurance businesses that will offer digital, direct-to-customer workers’ compensation insurance policies. Cerity will be based in the technology hub of
"The profusion of micro-businesses enabled by the growth of the Internet and e-commerce has helped to create a class of customer that is either less profitable or unprofitable for agents to handle," said Dirks. "In starting Cerity, and separating it from our traditional business, the company is able to focus on a niche customer who prefers to purchase and manage their workers’ compensation policy online."
Copyright © 2019 EMPLOYERS. All rights reserved.
EMPLOYERS® and America's small business insurance specialist® are registered trademarks of