Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Insurance Market May See a Big Move : Google, Microsoft , IBM: Long Term Growth Story
New Jersey, NJ -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/11/2022 -- The Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Insurance Market Report assesses developments relevant to the insurance industry and identifies key risks and vulnerabilities for the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Insurance Industry to make stakeholders aware with current and future scenarios. To derive complete assessment and market estimates a wide list of Insurers, aggregators, agency were considered in the coverage; Some of the top players profiled are Google, Microsoft Corporation, Amazon Web Services Inc, IBM Corporation, Avaamo Inc, Baidu Inc, Cape Analytics LLC, Oracle Corporation & ?Artificial Intelligence (AI) in InsuranceMarket Scope and Market Breakdown.
Next step one should take to boost topline? Track recent strategic moves and product landscape of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Insurance market.
Globally, the insurance industry experienced strong premium growth in 2022, at percent, whereas growth in 2022 is noticeably slower, at percent. Total premiums (GWP) are expected to reach ... by 2028. Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Insurance Companies seeking top growth opportunities in the global insurance markets can explore both the fastest-growing markets and the largest developed markets; the slowing growth rates suggest; however, most carriers would also need to search farther afield. "The growth during this period will be fuelled by the emerging markets in the APAC and Latin American regions"
The report depicts the total market of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Insurance industry; further market is broken down by application [on, Life Insurance, Car Insurance, Property Insurance, Channel, By Channels, Market has been segmented into, Direct Sales, Distribution Channel, Regional & Country Analysis, North America Country (United States, Canada), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of South America), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Others), Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Belgium, Rest of Europe) & Rest of World [GCC, South Africa, Egypt, Turkey, Israel, Others]], type [, Software & Platform] and country.
Geographically, the global version of report covers following regions and country:
- North America [United States, Canada and Mexico]
- Europe [Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Spain, Sweden, and Rest of Europe]
- Asia-Pacific [China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Others]
- South America [Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Rest of South America]
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Turkey, Israel, GCC Countries and Rest of Africa)
- HTF MI describe major trends of Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Insurance Market using final data for 2022 and previous years, as well as quarterly or annual reports for 2022. In general, Years considered in the study i.e. base year as 2022, Historical data considered as 2022-2028and Forecast time frame is 2022-2028.
- Various analytical tools were used to assess how the insurance Sector and particularly Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Insurance Industry might respond over the next decade to global macroeconomic shifts. Our "consensus scenario" assumes a recovery of Global GDP growth in the coming years in addition to fluctuating interest rates; the results presented in Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Insurance Market report reflect the output of this model.
- While calculating growth of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Insurance Market, we generally used nominal gross premium figures based on 2022 fixed exchange rates, since this data allowed us to compare local growth rates without the interference of currency fluctuations. The exceptions, which use floating exchange rates, are Argentina, Ukraine, and Venezuela, many African Countries etc due to high inflation rates.
Thanks for reading Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Insurance Industry research publication; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like USA, China, Southeast Asia, LATAM, APAC etc.
HTF Market Intelligence consulting is uniquely positioned empower and inspire with research and consulting services to empower businesses with growth strategies, by offering services with extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist in decision making.