Mathew Stordy, senior director commercial vertical, LexisNexis Risk Solutions;
Thomas Carroll, principal product manager, Duck Creek Technologies; and
Arun Prasad, principal, global insurance technologies leader, Deloitte Consulting, LLP.
The video-based interactive presentation is available here. The webinar was compiled into the following stand-alone segments:
- Data Drives Insights, Which Drive Decisions.
- The Race to Zero Input.
- Streamlining the Insurance Continuum.
- Software as a Service Can Drive Continuous Process Improvement.
- Remaking Process Pathways.
- Effective Use of Data Requires Consistency, Integration.
- Old Systems Can Limit the Value of New Data.
- New Systems Can Enable New Processes, Products and Even Companies.
- Succeeding with New Systems is More than a Tech Challenge.
- Build to the Need, Not to the Sky.
- Effective Systems are Rooted in APIs.
- Insurers' Data Needs Extend Far Beyond Basic Business Information.
The complete video replay for this event is also available now.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data provider specializing in the insurance industry. The company does business in more than 100 countries. Headquartered in
Copyright © 2019 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Group Vice President, Publication and News Services
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5561
Source: AM Best