The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Albanian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Albanian insurance industry is regulated by the
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Albanian insurance industry, with the exceptions of marine and aviation insurance.
- Foreign direct investment up to 100% is permitted in the Albanian insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in the Albanian insurance industry.
- Insurance in the transport and social security sectors is compulsory in
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulation
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7fxxs3/governance_risk
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Insurance