Car insurance is required by law across
- Maintain a clean driving record. Although this may seem obvious, being a safe driver is the best way to keep premiums under control. Furthermore, being a safe driver and staying with the same driver for a number of consecutive years will grant a driver access to some discounts and bonuses. Avoid traffic violations, like speeding, ignoring signs and red lights or DUI/DWI. Accumulating too many traffic violations may determine the insurer to cancel current and future bonuses.
- Be honest when declaring the main driver. Some people lie when applying for car insurance and assign a more experienced person as the main driver. This is called "fronting" and it is considered a fraud. If this is discovered (usually after a claim), the insurance company will decline the claim and will begin a thorough investigation. The fraud will be recorded and any insurance company will know who they are dealing with.
- Do not borrow the car to inexperienced drivers. Even if his relatives or friends ask it, if they are horrible drivers, the policyholder should respectfully decline. If those persons commit or get involved in an accident, the insurer will investigate the case and the policyholder will be held responsible.
- Pay the premiums in advance. Paying-in-full is a smart way to reduce insurance costs. As advertised by many online forms, paying everything in advance can save the policyholder as much as 15%.
- Avoid filing claims for minor accidents. It is not recommended to bother the insurer for just a few scratches or dents which can be easily repaired and will cost little. Compare the repair costs with the existing deductibles.
- Improve the credit score. Insurance companies use credit score as a rating factor. If the score is less than Excellent, seek ways to improve it. Talk to an expert about this and listen to his strategies.
"Car insurance does not have to cost a fortune. Check our website for more info and free quotes", said
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
For more information, please visit http://compare-autoinsurance.org.
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com