The Hagar Group and Bruening Insurance Agency Join Renaissance Alliance in Florida
WELLESLEY, Mass. (February 27, 2020) -- Renaissance Alliance Insurance Services, the nation’s premier membership alliance for independent insurance agencies, announces that two new independent insurance agencies have joined its Florida network.
Regional Executive Vice President of Renaissance Alliance, Oscar L. Miniet, welcomed the new agencies, saying, "We’re proud to add these two respected and long-standing members of the Florida insurance community to our network. Both new members say that their primary goal for joining Renaissance Alliance is the prospect of accelerated growth.” Renaissance Alliance’s proprietary growth process has a demonstrated track record of helping high-performing agencies to grow at twice the local and national rate of standalone agencies.
These agencies bring the total number of agencies that have joined the Renaissance Alliance network in Florida to 13 since opening the office less than a year ago.
New members include:
Bruening Insurance Agency, Weston, FL, is a family owned and operated agency serving Florida since 1964. In addition to the Weston office, the agency has an additional office in Jupiter, FL. J. Bradley Bruening is President.
The Hagar Group, Inverness, FL, the oldest and largest independent insurance agency in Central Florida, is a family owned and operated company that has been serving Florida clients since 1929. In addition to the Inverness office, the agency has offices in Crystal River and Wildwood, Florida. Greg Hagar is President.
About Renaissance Alliance: Founded in 1999, Renaissance Alliance is a membership alliance for independent agencies specialized in property and casualty insurance. Renaissance Alliance provides its members with higher commissions, access to more carriers, products, and markets, and a set of services that lead to higher growth and profitability. See: www.renaissanceins.com.
Lisa Johnson, 781-943-1611
Senior Vice President Sales & Marketing
- Consumer Confidence Plunges 31 Points Since January, LIMRA Reports
- Economic Optimism Index Drops Below 50 For First Time In Trump Term
- Allow Clients To Be Emotional, Advisors Told
- New York Fed: Sharp Deterioration In Consumer Expectations
- COVID-19 An ‘Uninsurable’ Event, P&C Trade Exec Says
- OneAmerica To Waive Hardship Fees In Response To CARES Act
- 5 Ways Bad Annuity Marketing Can Get You Sued
- Illinois Mutual Life Chooses Sapiens for Its Life Digital Project
- 6 Compliance Risks Annuity Sellers Face In COVID Times
- Annuities Help Clients Shed Their Risk Fears
- COVID-19 Health Care Costs Could Reach $556B Over 2 Years, AHIP Study Says
- Health Insurer Trade Group To Sue Over COVID-19 Mandates
- NY Requires Health Insurers To Defer Premium To June 1 For COVID0-19 Victims
- Philly Ordered Masks To Protect First Responders, But They Never Arrived
- Transamerica Waives Plan Fees As Part Of CARES Act Customer Support
- Prudential Suspends 30-Year Term Life Insurance Until June
- Billionaire Insurer Greg Lindberg Seeks New Trial In Bribery Case
- Virtual Selling Isn’t The Same As Phone Selling
- Genworth-Oceanwide Delay Merger Three Months Due To COVID-19
- Industry Groups Urge States To Temporarily Ease Licensing Requirements