Achim Schwetlick Promoted To Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
Montpelier, VT - Achim Schwetlick, the head of National Life’s product and marketing division, has been promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer. Chairman, CEO and President Mehran Assadi announced the appointment.
Schwetlick joined National Life in 2016 as Senior Vice President to lead the company’s newly formed Business Innovation Group. He oversaw the integration of product delivery and development, strategy, advanced markets, marketing, communications, and digital services.
“His strategic and innovative thinking combined with strong business acumen and industry practitioner experience make him a driving force at National Life,” Assadi said.
Schwetlick is also a member of National Life’s Executive Management Team.
Schwetlick, who lives in Shelburne, Vt., with his wife Julie and three children, came to National Life from Boston Consulting Group, where he was a partner and the managing director.
National Life is here to bring you peace of mind. We’ve been keeping our promises since 1848. Believe in tomorrow. Do good today. Learn more at NationalLife.com
Contact: Ross Sneyd, corporate communications, National Life Group, 802.249.7506.
National Life Group® is a trade name of National Life Insurance Company, founded in Montpelier, Vt., in 1848, Life Insurance Company of the Southwest, Addison, Texas, chartered in 1955, and their affiliates. Each company of National Life Group is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. Life Insurance Company of the Southwest is not an authorized insurer in New York and does not conduct insurance business in New York.
- COVID Slams Long-Term Care, But Not LTCI
- J&J Vaccine To Remain In Limbo While Officials Seek Evidence
- CDC: Overdose Deaths Have Surged During Pandemic
- Uninsured Would Drop By 4.2M If Rescue Plan Subsidies Were Permanent, Study Says
- COVID Vaccine Wins Make Big Pharma Look Heroic
- Industry CEOs Show Optimism In The Post-COVID World
- COVID-19 Mortality Fueled Life Insurance Death Benefits Surge, S&P Says
- Record-Breaking Q1 For US Life Insurance Activity
- What Record Mortality Rates Mean For The Life Insurance Industry
- Insurers Dive Into The Digital End Of The Pool. Will It Last?