After registering for disaster assistance, you may receive a determination letter by mail or email from
There are many reasons for an initial ineligibility determination. The most common reason is the need to provide
Other reasons for ineligibility may include:
* You did not sign the required documents.
* You did not prove occupancy or ownership.
* Your identity may not have been verified.
* The damage is not to your primary residence, but to a secondary home or a rental property.
* Another member of your household may have applied and received assistance.
* Your disaster-related losses could not be verified.
* The damage caused by the current disaster has not made your home unsafe to live in. Your home is still safe, sanitary and functional.
* You indicated on your application that you did not want to move while your damaged home was being repaired. This made you ineligible for
Get in touch with
If you live in