SkiSafe Vice President of Claims
Although the SkiSafe Online Claim Reporting Platform will enable adjusters to quickly help customers obtain a satisfactory resolution to the claim process, it will not take customers more than a few minutes to submit a comprehensive report. Customers are asked to include the following details with their claim report:
- Contact information for the customer and any involved parties.
- Type of claim along with a brief description of the loss and extent of damage.
- Indicate whether there were any injuries.
- Whether the accident required any towing or salvage assistance.
- If a coast guard, police, fire or other official report was prepared.
Additional information about SkiSafe and its Online Claim Reporting Platform is available at https://www.skisafe.com/boat-insurance.
SkiSafe insurance, a premier provider of recreational boat and PWC insurance in all 50 states, has insured more than 400,000 boats and jet skis. More than 3,000 insurance brokers have access to its exclusive program. For more information, please visit SkiSafe.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/skisafe-launches-online-claim-reporting-platform-300119908.html