* * *
Montana State University Extension to
Montana State University Extension and the
"We decided to return to an educational approach used before the age of computers: a learn-at-home course," Goetting said. "I am setting aside time each week for participants to call me with questions about the content, just as they could if they were able to participate in one of the webinars."
"Estate planning is an invaluable way for individuals to protect what they care about when they're gone," added
* Lesson 1 will provide information about how to start the estate planning process.
* Lesson 2 defines property ownership titles and outlines how those titles affect who receives property from an individual who dies without a will.
* Lesson 3 explores a variety of family situations and illustrates who receives property if someone dies without an estate plan.
* Lesson 4 explains common language in a will and how to transfer personal property.
* Lesson 5 will discuss how to avoid probate.
Participants over the age of 60 or anyone with a disability will receive assistance with creating a will provided by the Montana Legal Developer Office in the