- What's the news: The Un-carrier is once again supporting military veteran-led Team Rubicon's hurricane recovery efforts this MLB Postseason, pledging
$5,000per home run plus $1per Twitter or Instagram post using #HR4HR.
- Why it matters: This past year, the Un-carrier and MLB fans raised over
$4 millionto support hurricane recovery efforts. This Postseason, T-Mobile's commitment to the cause continues.
- Who it's for: Everyone - T-Mobile customer or not - can pitch in by posting on Twitter and Instagram.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181002005254/en/
In September, T-Mobile employees joined forces with Team Rubicon volunteers to rebuild damaged homes in
Following the devastation of hurricanes Maria, Harvey and Irma last year, T-Mobile raised over
“Over the past year, MLB fans hit it out of the park by helping raise more than
T-Mobile is once again partnering with fellow changemaker Team Rubicon, a non-profit organization that offers military veterans a chance to extend their service by directly helping those impacted by natural disasters. According to Team Rubicon, T-Mobile's #HR4HR support helped the non-profit launch 67 operations and deploy more than 2,000 volunteers - the majority of them military veterans.
In the wake of Hurricane Harvey, Team Rubicon volunteers helped muck-out flooded homes, remove downed trees and debris, and support recovery efforts in southeast
"T-Mobile's support of our mission has been critical to Team Rubicon's growth and impact over the past year," said
The Un-carrier is also continuing its support of ‘Text to Give,’ enabling customers to donate directly to help those impacted by Hurricane Florence. T-Mobile customers can simply send a text and their donations will appear on their next month’s bill:
- Text FLORENCE to 90999 to donate
$10to the American Red Cross
- Text FLORENCE to 501501 to donate
$10to United Way South Carolina
- Text HURRICANE to 20222 to donate
$25to Save the Children
To learn more about #HR4HR, visit https://www.t-mobile.com/MLB.
As America's Un-carrier,