A new report from GateHouse -- which ran on front pages across
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
Gatehouse: Falling homeowner rates in
* While Gov.
* It's also shining a light, again, on Scott's vast personal wealth, which included a
* Scott and later his wife, Ann, owned shares in
* While Florida struggled with handing out Hardest Hit dollars, state financial disclosure forms show Scott held almost
* The couple sold their holdings in the company in early 2012, not long after Anworth filed documents with the
* "This is another example of how
* The disclosures show Scott and his wife have a number of investments that could have been affected by the governor's policy decisions. Earlier this year, GateHouse Florida newspapers reported on the couple's extensive holdings in
Read the full report here (https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.news-journalonline.com%2Fnews%2F20180922%2Ffalling-homeowner-rates-in-florida-cloud-rick-scotts-campaign-message&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cce55cdeb92814c7607e408d622467453%7C171f9157f2b24ad2adf494ff3ae2711d%7C0%7C0%7C636734083333723038&sdata=lSgudbXxacO1KOdUTgT5wvaO8mEzPAF8Ley4UrdY5a8%3D&reserved=0).
See the front pages: