"Rounding out our
Crestbrook's California Automobile policy offering includes:
- Liability coverage up to
- Auto Loan and Lease Gap insurance coverage
- Full glass replacement or repair without a deductible
- Stated Amount coverage for select vehicle types
- Auto Rental Reimbursement coverage with optional limits
Clients may also take advantage of several optional endorsements. For an additional charge, clients may select the Protection endorsement and Roadside Assistance coverage.
The Protection endorsement provides clients with:
- Total Loss Settlement; for cars less than 10 years old, policyholders may request a total loss if a covered event causes damage of 50 percent or more of the actual cash value of their vehicle, and receive up to 120 percent of the actual cash value toward a new vehicle
- Carjacking expense coverage
- Domestic pet coverage up to
- Identity Theft and Fraudulent Title coverage that pays up to the lesser of the actual expenses or the actual cash value of the covered auto, to establish legal ownership of a covered auto unlawfully conveyed, or to compensate for a covered auto confiscated by a public authority
The Crestbrook Extra endorsement is available at no additional charge to Crestbrook Automobile policyholders who have an active Homeowner policy. Benefits of the endorsement include:
- Reimbursement for expenses incurred gaining entry into a car or home if a key is lost or stolen
- Air bag replacement without a deductible (applies when the airbag deploys without being involved in an accident)
- Up to
$2,500for alterations to a vehicle or home to make it accessible and drivable or habitable if a covered loss results in dismemberment or paralysis
- Auto Death Indemnity coverage of
$10,000if a client dies from bodily injured sustained in an accident while in a covered auto
“When our clients purchase optional Roadside Assistance coverage as part of a Crestbrook Auto policy, they have both protection and emergency services to manage surprises they encounter on the road," Rondeau says.
Crestbrook offers two options for Roadside Assistance — Plus and Basic. Both options include up to eight total yearly roadside service requests from clients and their “family members.” Assistance with batteries, flat tires and lockouts is available, as is vehicle extraction if a covered vehicle is stuck on, or next to, a public road. Clients may also request an emergency delivery of oil, water, fuels and other fluids.
Roadside Assistance Basic provides towing service, or reimbursement for reasonable costs for towing, up to 15 miles from a breakdown.
Roadside Assistance Plus provides towing service, or reimbursement for towing, within 100 miles of a breakdown. It also includes Trip Interruption expenses, up to
Crestbrook, based in
Nationwide, a Fortune 100 company based in