"We have developed a way to expose nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, rehab centers and or acute care facilities for overbilling Medical and or Medicare-and we use their own employees to accomplish this. Our initiative is primarily focused on healthcare facilities in
"We are looking for a medical doctor/investor to fund some of our initiatives in
Aside from identifying employees who work for short-staffed nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, rehab centers or acute care facilities in California, the California Corporate Whistleblower Center will be working with the insider or insiders they identify to see if they have witnessed the following:
- Physical therapy that never took place.
- Unhealthy living conditions for the patients ("We get pictures of these conditions").
- An increase of sepsis related issues because of inadequate staffing levels.
- Billing for elective medical procedures that never took place, or that were not required.
- The nursing home, skilled nursing facility, rehab center or acute care facility could be doing business in Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento, Modesto, Palm Springs, Fresno, Riverside, Stockton, San Jose, or any other community in California.
The California Corporate Whistleblower Center believes there is a huge opportunity for a physician/investor to share in the whistleblower rewards in California when it comes to a nursing home, skilled nursing facility or an acute care center overbilling the state for staffing and or for medical procedures that never took place. For more information an interested physician in California is invited to call the California Corporate Whistleblower Center anytime at 866-714-6466. http://California.CorporateWhistleblower.Com
For an article titled, "Physicians as whistleblowers: Doctors get rich by exposing fraud," please refer to the following news article: https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/physicians-as-whistleblowers-doctors-70467/.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/california-corporate-whistleblower-center-now-urges-a-california-physicianinvestor-to-partner-with-them-in-their-whistleblower-initiative-doctors-get-huge-return-on-investment-for-exposing-medical-medicare-fraud-statewide-300830469.html
SOURCE California Whistleblower Initiative