|Targeted News Service|
Today, the Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Employment and
Minister Kenney spoke about the important role apprenticeship training plays in
Minister Kenney outlined a number of Government of
Minister Kenney also announced that the Government of
He highlighted additional EAP 2014 measures including increasing awareness of the existing financial supports available to apprentices while they are on technical training through the
In addition, Minister Kenney announced over
- In the construction sector alone, it is expected that Canadian companies will need approximately 300,000 new workers over the next 10 years.
- The Canada Job Grant will help ensure that
- EAP 2014's Canada Apprentice Loan will provide apprentices in Red Seal trades with access to interest-free loans of up to
"Our government's top priorities are creating jobs, economic growth and long-term prosperity. We are taking action to address skills shortages by providing even more support for apprentices. Through our Economic Action Plan and support for training programs, along with grants and tax credits, we are encouraging apprenticeships and careers in the skilled trades, including the introduction of the Canada Apprentice Loan."
- The Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Employment and
"There is no national apprenticeship system in
- Canada Job Grant http://www.actionplan.gc.ca/en/initiative/canada-job-grant
TNS 18EstebanLiz-140507-30FurigayJane-4726269 30FurigayJane
|Copyright:||(c) 2014 Targeted News Service|