|Federal Information & News Dispatch, Inc.|
Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Classification Code: 72 - Household & commercial furnishings & appliances
Solicitation Number: F3H3G14268A001
Setaside: Total Small BusinessTotal Small Business
Place of Performance (address):
Place of Performance (zipcode): 68123
Place of Performance Country: US
Air Combat Command
REQUEST FOR QUOTE # F3H3G14268A001 Dorm Furniture Package
Offeror is to provide a quote for the requirement listed below, and at a minimum the quote shall include quantity, unit, and total price for the following schedules. If a contract line item number (CLIN) is not separately priced (NSP), please annotate unit price as zero (0) and place "NSP" in the total price column. Offerors that do not submit pricing for all items will be considered as unresponsive to this solicitation and withdrawn from consideration for award.
TABLE 1 QUOTE # F3H3G14268A001
Single Panel Storage Bed w/4 Drawers w/37" Headboard, 28" Footboard. Honey Brown Protective Lacquer Finish. Dimensions: 80Wx42Dx37H or equal. The twin bed must meet the following requirements: - Beds are to be a platform (captains) style bed with four (4) drawers. - All drawers need to be on one side, two (2) per side are not acceptable - Drawers required to be an integral part of the frame assembly, a twin size bed frame with drawers attached to the frame are not acceptable. - Wood needs to be solid construction, Laminate or veneer covered wood products ( chip board, particle board, etc.) are not acceptable. - Left or Right facing beds are acceptable. - Beds need to be able to accommodate a twin XL mattress, area for mattress shall be at least 40"x 80". Height shall be enough to accommodate 4 drawers, but not exceed 40". - Construction joints should be glued and mechanically attached. - Natural looking finish (wood grain must be visible) on either pine or oak are acceptable, colored (painted) finish not acceptable
Mattress Comfort Level Firm Twin XL Size Series Deep Sleep Width 38 in Length 80 in Mattress Height 9 in Coil Count 276 Outer Cover Damask Inner Material Innerspring Coil or equal. The mattress must meet the following requirements: -Mattress must be "twin XL" (38" or 39"W x 80"L) -Be used with the above bed
Freight Freight must meet the following requirements: - Required delivery date within 90 days of order. - All items to be delivered to one location (building D) on
Delivery Information: FOB: Destination INSPECTION AND ACCEPTANCE: Government PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: 30 Days ACD PLACE OF PERFORMANCE:
Quotation Preparation Instructions:
To assure the timely and equitable evaluation of quotations, vendors must follow the instructions contained herein.
a. Questions Concerning the RFQ: (1) Questions regarding this RFQ shall be directed ONLY to the
1. Company Name 8. E-Mail Address 2. Street Address/PO Box Number 9. DUNS Number 3. City/State/Zip 10. CAGE Code 4. Web Site 11. Federal Tax ID Number 5. Point of contact 12. Company Size (Large, Small, 8a, SDB, Emerging Small Business, HUBZone, Veteran Owned, WOSB, EDWOSB) 6. Phone Number 7. Fax Number
EVALUATION: The Government will award a firm fixed-price contract to the Offeror whose proposal is the most advantageous to the Government price and other factors considered. The following factors will be evaluated:
1. Technical Evaluation will consider offeror's solution to provide services/supplies required in accordance with the Performance Work Statement. Based on the following:
a) Single Panel Storage Bed w/4 Drawers w/37" Headboard, 28" Footboard. Honey Brown Protective Lacquer Finish. Dimensions: 80Wx42Dx37H or equal b) Mattress Comfort Level Firm Twin XL Size Series Deep Sleep Width 38 in Length 80 in Mattress Height 9 in Coil Count 276 Outer Cover Damask Inner Material Innerspring Coil or Equal c) Freight d) Must be registered in www.sam.gov at time of award. e) Performance shall comply with industry standards in accordance with the following publication. - Beds are to be a platform (captains) style bed with four (4) drawers. - All drawers need to be on one side, two (2) per side are not acceptable - Drawers required to be an integral part of the frame assembly, a twin size bed frame with drawers attached to the frame are not acceptable. - Left or Right facing beds are acceptable. - Beds need to be able to accommodate a twin XL mattress, area for mattress shall be at least 40"x 80". Height shall be enough to accommodate 4 drawers, but not exceed 40". - Construction joints should be glued and mechanically attached. - Natural looking finish (wood grain must be visible) on either pine or oak are acceptable, colored (painted) finish not acceptable -Mattress must be "twin XL" (38" or 39"W x 80"L) - Be used with the above bed - Required delivery date within 90 days of order. - All items to be delivered to one location (building D) on
2. Price Evaluation will consider pricing for all line items.
Basis of Award
Basis for award: A single firm-fixed price purchase order award will be made to the responsive and responsible vendor (IAW FAR 9.1), as supplemented, whose quotation meets or exceeds the acceptability standards for non-cost factors. The Government will select the quotation with the lowest evaluated price from among those meeting the acceptability standards for non-price factors, which reflects a complete understanding of the salient characteristics and is judged, based on the evaluation factors and subfactors, to represent the lowest price technically acceptable (LPTA) quotation. Best Value is represented by LPTA. To be eligible for award, a quotation must meet all technical requirements, conform to all required terms and conditions, and provide all information required. Only those quotations determined to be technically acceptable will be evaluated on price. If the quotation received is determined to be unacceptable, the vendor will be excluded from competition and will not be considered for award. If the quotation does not provide pricing for all items, the offeror will be considered nonresponsive, excluded from competition, and will not be considered for award. While the Government will strive for maximum objectivity, the source selection process, by its nature, is subjective; and therefore, professional judgment is implicit throughout the entire process. Quotations should contain the offeror's best terms on a price and technical-specification acceptability standpoint. * The Government reserves the right to cancel this solicitation, any time before contract award. All items are for
Provisions and Clauses
The following provisions and clauses are applicable to this acquisition. Provisions and/or clauses marked with a * require the offeror to provide responsive information as set forth within those provisions and/or clauses. This responsive information shall be submitted in the same format provided within those provisions or clauses at the time a Quote is submitted.
The following clauses and provisions are applicable to this RFQ and can be viewed through internet access at the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Site, http://farsite.hill.af.mil: Provisions and Clauses by Reference:
FAR Clause 52.211-6 -- Brand Name or Equal FAR Clause 52.212-4 -- Contract Terms and Conditions-Commercial Items FAR Clause 52.232-39 -- Unenforceability of Unauthorized Obligations FAR Clause 52.247-34 -- F.O.B. Destination FAR Clause 52.253-1 -- Computer Generated Forms DFAR Clause 252.203-7000 -- Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials DFAR Clause 252.203-7002 -- Requirement to Inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights DFAR Clause 252.203-7005 -- Representation Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials DFAR Clause 252.204-7003 -- Control of Government Personnel Work Product DFAR Clause 252.204-7011 -- Alternative Line Item Structure DFAR Clause 252.232-7003 -- Electronic Submission of Payment Requests and Receiving Reports
Provisions, Clauses, and Addendums by Full Text
FAR Clause 52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors-Commercial Items Addenda: No Addenda FAR Clause 52.212-2 Evaluation - Commercial Items (
(a) The Government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, price and other factors considered. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offers:
1. Technical capability of the item offered to meet the Government requirement 2. Price Technical capability and price are equally important. (b) Options. The Government will evaluate offers for award purposes by adding the total price for all options to the total price for the basic requirement. The Government may determine that an offer is unacceptable if the option prices are significantly unbalanced. Evaluation of options shall not obligate the Government to exercise the option(s).
(c) A written notice of award or acceptance of an offer mailed or otherwise furnished to the successful offeror within the time for acceptance specified in the offer, shall result in a binding contract without further action by either party. Before the offer's specified expiration time, the Government may accept an offer (or part of an offer), whether or not there are negotiations after its receipt, unless a written notice of withdrawal is received before award.
52.212-3 -- Offeror Representations and Certifications -- Commercial Items.
As prescribed in 12.301(b)(2), insert the following provision: Offeror Representations and Certifications -- Commercial Items (
52.212-5 CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS REQUIRED TO IMPLEMENT STATUTES OR EXECUTIVE ORDERS--COMMERCIAL ITEMS
(a) The Contractor shall comply with the following Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) clauses, which are incorporated in this contract by reference, to implement provisions of law or Executive orders applicable to acquisitions of commercial items: (1) 52.222-50, Combating Trafficking in Persons (
52.252-5 -- Authorized Deviations in Provisions.
As prescribed in 52.107(e), insert the following provision in solicitations that include any FAR or supplemental provision with an authorized deviation. Whenever any FAR or supplemental provision is used with an authorized deviation, the contracting officer shall identify it by the same number, title, and date assigned to the provision when it is used without deviation, include regulation name for any supplemental provision, except that the contracting officer shall insert "(Deviation)" after the date of the provision. (a) The use in this solicitation of any Federal Acquisition Regulation (48
52.252-6 -- Authorized Deviations in Clauses.
As prescribed in 52.107(f), insert the following clause in solicitations and contracts that include any FAR or supplemental clause with an authorized deviation. Whenever any FAR or supplemental clause is used with an authorized deviation, the contracting officer shall identify it by the same number, title, and date assigned to the clause when it is used without deviation, include regulation name for any supplemental clause, except that the contracting officer shall insert "(Deviation)" after the date of the clause. (a) The use in this solicitation or contract of any Federal Acquisition Regulation (48
252.232-7006 Wide Area Workflow Payment Instructions See DoD Class Deviation 2013-O0005, Wide Area WorkFlow Payment Instructions, issued on
5352.201-9101 Ombudsman (a) An ombudsman has been appointed to hear and facilitate the resolution of concerns from offerors, potential offerors, and others for this acquisition. When requested, the ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to the source of the concern. The existence of the ombudsman does not affect the authority of the program manager, contracting officer, or source selection official. Further, the ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals, the source selection process, or the adjudication of protests or formal contract disputes. The ombudsman may refer the interested party to another official who can resolve the concern.
(b) Before consulting with an ombudsman, interested parties must first address their concerns, issues, disagreements, and/or recommendations to the contracting officer for resolution. Consulting an ombudsman does not alter or postpone the timelines for any other processes (e.g., agency level bid protests, GAO bid protests, requests for debriefings, employee-employer actions, contests of OMB Circular A-76 competition performance decisions).
(c) If resolution cannot be made by the contracting officer, the interested party may contact the ombudsman,
Lt Col Tonney Kaw-uh 129 Andrews Street
Concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations that cannot be resolved at the Center/MAJCOM/DRU/HQ AFICA/AFISRA/SMC ombudsman level, may be brought by the interested party for further consideration to the
5352.223-9000 Elimination of Use of Class I Ozone Depleting Substances (ODS) ELIMINATION OF USE OF CLASS I OZONE DEPLETING SUBSTANCES (ODS) (
A. INVOICE SUBMISSION AND PAYMENT
ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION OF INVOICES AND RECEIVING REPORTS IS MANDATORY in accordance with DFARS 252.232-7003
1. ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION VIA WIDE AREA WORKFLOW (WAWF): Contractors must register and begin submitting electronic invoices immediately through the Wide Area Workflow Receipt and Acceptance Internet site: https://wawf.eb.mil/. On line training is available at http://www.wawftraining.com unless unable to do so. Use the following data elements to invoice for services or supplies procured via this contract. The award document number is located in the lower right-hand corner.
2. SEE DFARS CLAUSE 252.232-7006 Wide Area Workflow Payment Instructions, in full text
3. PAYMENT WILL BE MADE BY:
Defense Finance and Accounting Service DFAS-FVB/LI 27 Arkansas Road
B. CHANGES TO THIS CONTRACT / PURCHASE ORDER / DELIVERY ORDER
The Contracting Officer (CO) is the only person authorized to approve changes or modify any of the requirements under this contract and, notwithstanding any provisions contained elsewhere in this contract, the said authority remains solely with the CO. In the event the Contractor effects any such change at the direction of any person other than the CO, the change will be considered to have been made without authority and no adjustment will be made in the contract price to cover any increase in costs incurred as a result thereof.
Contractual problems, of any nature, which might occur during the life of the contract must be handled in conformance with public laws and regulations and must be referred to the CO for resolution. Only the CO is authorized to formally resolve such problems. Therefore, the Contractor is hereby directed to bring all such contractual problems to the immediate attention of the CO. Any request for contract changes/modification shall be submitted to the CO.
C. SAM.GOV REGISTRATION
Invoice payment cannot be made if a contractor has not been registered through The System for Award Management (SAM). Register at https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/ this is a single entry point for contractor's to process System for Award Management (SAM), Online Representations and Certifications Application (ORCA) and Excluded Parties List System (EPLS). Invoices received from a contractor who fails to maintain active SAM registration are considered to be improper and may be returned. The contractor is responsible to maintain active SAM registration until final payment has been made. SAM registration must be updated and renewed annually. If the contractor chooses not to publish their information in SAM.GOV, you MUST fill out and return FAR Provision 52.212-3 Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items to include the Tax Identification Number within this Provision.
D. DELIVERY / BASE ACCESS REQUIREMENTS Contract Specialist Must Edit
Delivery personnel must use the SAC Gate on
Delivery vehicles are subject to search by Security Forces personnel. All tools, including assembly tools, must be secured within a toolbox in the trailer of the vehicle and should not be transported on base in the cab of the vehicle. All personnel accessing
E. NATIONAL CRIME INFORMATION CENTER (NCIC) BACKGROUND CHECK CA/CS adjust accordingly
1. In addition to the requirements identified in FAR 52.204-9 - Personal Identity Verification of Contractor Personnel and AFFARS 5352.242-9000 - Contractor access to
55 SFS/S5P Bldg 478
A memorandum shall be prepared for each follow-on/replacement employee who is not provided with the initial group of employee data. Each shall be provided no later than 3 business days prior to the proposed individuals start date.
2. If an individual is denied a base pass/access to the installation, the contractor is not prohibited from hiring that individual for work on this contract; however, individuals denied access will also be denied access to Offutt's e-mail system. Employees who refuse to complete the form will be denied access to the installation.
3. All illegal aliens are considered unauthorized individuals and will be barred from the base. Illegal aliens attempting entry or found on the installation (if incorrectly issued a pass) will be processed as an unauthorized individual and removed from the installation. In addition to notifying the contractor of the illegal alien, the Offutt AFB Security Forces will notify
4. Throughout contract performance, contractors are required to notify the CO or the COR by the next duty day if any of their employees or subcontract employees meet any of the disqualifiers identified below. Any reported disqualifiers will be forwarded to the
- U.S. Citizenship, immigration status, or Social Security Account Number cannot be verified. - Wanted by federal or civil law enforcement authorities, regardless of offense or violation. - Conviction of firearms or explosives violation within the past three years. - Incarcerated for 12 months or longer within the past three years, regardless of offense or violation. - Conviction of espionage, sabotage, treason or terrorism, murder, sexual assault, armed assault/robbery, rape, child molestation, drug possession with intent to sell, or drug distribution. - Name appears on any federal agency's "watch list" or "hit list" for criminal behavior or terrorist activity. - Any other criminal activity identified on the NCIC check that the Wing Commander determines to be so serious as to pose a possible threat to the safety and security of base personnel and facilities.
5. A 100%
F. MOTOR VEHICLE OPERATION ON BASE 1. Contractor personnel are advised that seat belt usage is mandatory at all times on
2. Contractor personnel are advised that vehicle operators on a DoD installation and operators of Government owned vehicles will not use cell phones unless the vehicle is safely parked or unless they are using a hands-free device. The wearing of any other portable headphones, earphones, or other listening devices (except for hands-free cellular phones) while operating a motor vehicle is prohibited (DoD Joint Motor Vehicle Traffic Supervision Regulation, paragraph 4-2). Using a cell phone while driving, without a hands-free device will be considered a "primary offense", meaning that violators are subject to being stopped and ticketed solely for this offense and the individual's traffic history on
G. ANTI-TERRORISM INFORMATION AND CONSIDERATIONS
1. Base Entry: All contractor vehicles will enter through the SAC Gate and have a proper vehicle search conducted. Exceptions to this policy will be coordinated through the contracting officer and appropriate security forces personnel.
2. Areas Off Limits: The following areas are off limits unless given specific permission, an escort, or work is to be performed in the area listed. Restricted areas, flight line area, General's row, dormitories (Bldgs. 324, 326, 365, and 367), Bldg. 500 complex, and the
3. Force Protection Conditions (FPCONS): FPCONS describe the progressive level of countermeasures in response to a terrorist threat to US military facilities and personnel. Force Protection Condition measures are used to deter terrorist attacks on DoD facilities and personnel by:
(1) Varying routines.
(2) Being sensitive to changes in the security atmosphere around DoD facilities and personnel.
The five FPCONS are defined as the following:
(1) Normal: This condition applies when a general global threat of possible terrorist activity exists and warrants a routine security posture (2) Alpha: This condition applies when a general threat of possible terrorist activity against personnel and facilities, the nature and extent of which are unpredictable. (3) Bravo: This condition applies when an increased and more predictable threat of terrorist activity exists. (4) Charlie: This condition applies when an incident occurs or intelligence is received indicating some form of terrorist action or targeting against personnel or facilities is likely. (5) Delta: This condition applies in the immediate area where a terrorist attack has occurred or when intelligence has been received that terrorist action against a specific location or person is imminent.
Contractors may be asked to leave the base or not be allowed to enter the base when in elevated FPCONs. For further information concerning FPCONs, contact the contracting administrator or contracting officer for additional guidance.
4. Contractors identified as mission essential, have been briefed on additional duties and responsibilities associated with increased FPCONs.
5. Suspicious Activities/Stolen Equipment: Please report any suspicious activity or stolen equipment to the Law Enforcement Desk at 294-6110.
6. Searches/Spot Checks: During increased Random Force Protection Measures (RAMs) contractors and their equipment are subject to search via RAMs at any time. Spot checks may also be conducted due to RAMs.
7. Identification: Contractor personnel must keep base issued identification on their person while working on base.
H. REQUIRED INSURANCE (IAW FAR 28-306(b))
Reference FAR clause entitled "Insurance. .. " the Contractor shall, at its own expense, procure and thereafter maintain the following kinds of insurance with respect to performance under the contract.
I. SALES TAX
Nebraska Revised Statutes, Sec. 77-2704.02 and Nebraska Sales and Use Tax Regulations 1-12 and 1-72 implement this policy and are applicable to this purchase. The Nebraska Form 13, Nebraska Resale or Exempt Sale Certificate, is applicable to exempt taxes for contracts for services, commodities, and labor on construction projects. 55 CONS cannot provide signed Nebraska Forms 17G, Purchasing Agent Appointment by the Federal Government and Delegation of
|Copyright:||(c) 2013 Federal Information & News Dispatch, Inc.|