|By Eric Hrin, The Daily Review, Towanda, Pa.|
|McClatchy-Tribune Information Services|
The contract is dated
"It was a good compromise," said
District business manager
Look for more details of the agreement in a future addition of The Daily Review.
In other business, the board:
- Accepted the resignation of
- Approved the following athletic coaches for the 2013-14 school year, effective immediately, pending completion of all paperwork:
- Approved the following additions to the volunteer list, pending completion of all paperwork: softball coaches
- Approved second readings of the revised field trips policy and the revised evaluation of employees policy
- Approved the first reading of the revised non-school organizations/groups/individuals and revised use of video surveillance cameras policies; it was noted that the bus video policy is outdated and redundant and needs to be deleted
- Accepted the district strategic comprehensive plan and approved the updated 2013-14 district calendar
- Accepted the new scholarship award titled "
- Approved the proposed 2014-15 IU 17 general operations budget and accepted the Security Flex 125 Program Flexible Spending Account Service Agreement
(c)2014 The Daily Review (Towanda, Pa.)
Visit The Daily Review (Towanda, Pa.) at thedailyreview.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
We have detected that you are using an adblocker. The revenue we earn by advertisements allows us to publish quality content on InsuranceNewsNet.com.
If you wish to enjoy our content, please disable your adblocker and click the button below.
We hope you choose to whitelist our website and enjoy the content our team works hard to publish.