, Nov. 8, 2011
/PRNewswire/ -- An online retirement planning application has been released by WealthTrace
for use by financial advisors as well as individuals who want to create their own retirement plan. With an intuitive, easy to understand interface, users can quickly get started and find out how much money will be there when they retire and when their money will run out in retirement. They can then use the software to generate ideas and solutions to make their retirement goals possible.
Individuals looking to create their own retirement plan can save thousands of dollars by using the WealthTrace retirement planner
in place of a financial planner. Here is what the software offers-
- Powerful and accurate, yet incredibly easy to use.
- You will get a comprehensive picture of your retirement situation both on the screen and in an easy to understand report.
- Run scenarios to see what you can do to change when you can retire and when your money runs out in retirement.
- Easily change assumptions, such as social security, expected returns, and inflation to see how this impacts your plan.
- Access expert support from a CFA® and Registered Investment Adviser
The WealthTrace retirement planner was designed by a financial advisor and was created not just for individuals, but for advisors as well. Our benefits for advisors are-
- Client-interactive approach will make clients part of the process.
- Advisors can show their clients, rather than telling them, how they can reach their retirement goals.
- On-screen answers and scenario results, not buried in pages of reports, will show clients immediately what can happen when variables change.
- Get started immediately without sitting through hours of demos.
According to a study by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
, retirement ranked as the most important issue out of all financial concerns facing Americans. Of those polled, 55 percent said they didn't know how much they need to save for retirement. With the WealthTrace retirement planner, those approaching retirement can finally figure out if they can retire when they want to, how much money will be there, and what they must do to change their retirement situation.
About WealthTrace: WealthTrace (http://www.mywealthtrace.com
) provides retirement planning software and free financial planning tools
on its website. Their financial calculators are used by hundreds of users each week.