Urbana, MD, May 11, 2015 – Over the last decade, Legal & General America’s tele-application program, AppAssist, has continued improving and streamlining the life application process for agents and customers.
Agents drop a simple ticket, and AppAssist takes the administrative burden of application fulfillment and case management from an agency, allowing more time for marketing, finding new clients and matching their needs with the right coverage. The application and related forms are completed via a 30-minute telephone interview by the in-house call center. At the end of the interview, customers can give verbal approval to submit the application and schedule a paramedical exam.
AppAssist is a win-win for agents and customers:
- Great service – customers can ask questions during the application interview
- Convenience – the interview call is scheduled at the customer’s convenience
- Speed – the interview call is typically completed within 48 hours of ticket receipt and using voice signature speeds up the cycle time by 3 weeks
- 98% of AppAssist completed interviews become formal applications
- 75% of AppAssist cases are placed
When AppAssist is coupled with Legal & General America’s award-winning eDelivery program, clients electronically receive and sign their insurance policy, allowing a seamless and easy process from start to finish.
For more information contact:
Megan Morris, Creative Services Specialist
301.810.4557, [email protected]