- 10th Annual LIDMA Fall Meeting & Showcase to be held at the Balboa Bay Club in Newport Beach, CA from September 22 to September 25, 2013 –
ATLANTA, GA – (June 25, 2013) -- The Life Insurance Direct Marketing Association (LIDMA) has released a list of featured speakers and agenda items for its upcoming LIDMA Fall Meeting & Showcase scheduled for September 22 - September 25, 2013 at the Balboa Bay Club in Newport Beach, CA. The announcement was made by Andy Meehan, President of LIDMA.
The LIDMA Fall Meeting & Showcase is the insurance industry’s top annual meeting for producers, direct marketers and agencies involved in direct response sales and processing. The 10th LIDMA Conference, ”California Dreaming” will focus on the bright future of the life insurance direct marketing channel with presentations from top industry speakers including:
• Michael Babikian, President and CEO, Transamerica Brokerage
• Malcolm C. McCulloch, Ph.D., Senior Research & Market Consultant, Assessment and Development – LIMRA and LOMA
• Byron Udell, Founder/CEO, AccuQuote
• Patrick Wedeking, President, QuickLife Center
• Robert Bland, CEO, Life Quotes, Inc.
• Brian T. Casey & Thomas J. Cunningham with Locke Lord, LLP
“We have a tremendous panel of speakers for this year’s event and a full agenda that is focused on timely topics and information that will allow attendees to identify opportunities and take advantage of new ways to grow their revenue and profitability,” says Meehan.
The agenda for the 2013 LIDMA Fall Meeting & Showcase features such presentations and content as:
• State of Industry Address
• State of Channel Address
• Updates to the LIDMA eProcess
• Chief Underwriting Panel: Underwriter Input on Future Automation
• Thought Leadership Panel: Innovation of the Direct Marketing Channel
• What Big Data can do for a Direct Marketer
• FCC Rule and Case Law Update
• Recruiting, Selection & Retention
• Technology & Partner Power Sessions
• Numerous Networking Sessions and Vendor Presentations
“Many of the most profitable growth opportunities in our industry can be found in direct response sales & marketing and it is the main objective of our Fall Meeting & Showcase to give our attendees the information to turn these opportunities into revenue,” said Meehan.
Attendance at the Fall Meeting & Showcase is available only to LIDMA members. Annual membership in LIDMA is $999 for direct marketers, producers, BGAs, IMOs and financial institutions and also includes one conference registration for the Fall Meeting & Showcase. Producer members can register an unlimited number of attendees from their agency for an additional $299 each.
In addition to membership, LIDMA conference registration is $649. For 2013, carrier, exam company and business partner members are encouraged to include their chief underwriting officers at a special event attendance rate of $299. This rate is also extended to chief technology, information, marketing and operating officers, as well as legal professionals with member firms.
For more information on LIDMA membership visit www.lidma.org.
Early registration discounts are available now as well as reduced rates at the Balboa Bay Club. For room reservations, attendees should contact the Balboa Bay Club at (949) 645-5000 and ask for the LIDMA Fall Meeting rate of $225.
Attendees should plan to arrive on Sunday, September 22 and depart on Wednesday, September 25.
LIDMA is the primary association dedicated to supporting businesses and professionals active in direct sales of life insurance products to consumers – the fastest growing sales segment in the life insurance industry. The not-for-profit organization is committed to helping members boost their revenues and reduce costs.
For more information visit www.lidma.org.