ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " The Insurance Industry in
- 'The Insurance Industry in
- It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (20112015) and forecast periods (20152020).
- The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the Omani economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. It also includes the impact of natural hazards on the insurance industry.
- The report brings together Timetrics research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=828745
Timetrics 'The Insurance Industry in
- An overview of the Omani insurance industry
- The Omani insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Omani economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Omani insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Omani insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in
- It provides historical values for the Omani insurance industry for the reports 20112015 review period, and projected figures for the 20152020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Omani insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2020.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in
- It covers the economy and demographics structure of
- It analyzes the impact of natural hazards in the Omani insurance industry.
- Omani economy is heavily dependent on oil resources, which generated around 84.0% of government revenue in 2015.
- Insurance penetration was 1.1% in 2014, which was lower than the GCC average of 1.4%.
- The non-life segment was the largest contributor, accounting for 65.3% of the industrys gross written premium in 2015.
- In 2016, the CMA issued a new unified motor policy with amendments. Holders with no or good claims records are entitled to a no-claims discount on renewal.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVGFor more information on this press release visit: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/the-insurance-industry-in/release-729630.htm