Healthcare as an industry is entering a phase of rapid transformation. Institutions across the stakeholder spectrum including health insurers, providers, and therapeutic developers face the proposition of adapt or collapse. The health insurance industry particularly is evaluating all aspects of its business models, policy holder engagement, and plan structures. Among the most disruptive changes occurring to private insurance include: Consumerism, Big Data & Analytics, Chronic Disease Prevention/ Management, mHealth Tools, and Transition to Value-Based Compensation. This study provides health insurers with an overview of the global private health insurance markets, including trends, innovation case studies, potential innovation avenues, future trends watch as well as potential partners
Scope and Segmentation
Geographic Coverage Global Study period 2012–2016
Base year 2015
Monetary unit US Dollars
- Private health insurance market
- Adjunct insurance sectors include: Property and Casualty (P&C), Long-tail, and Life
- Within the health insurance market, coverage is provided by non-governmental entities against the risk of incurring medical expenses for illnesses or accidents, in return for payment of premium.
- Market size is in terms of Gross Domestic Direct Written Premiums of all insurers in the specified area.
- Health insurance coverage is defined as the percent of the total population of the country (or region) that has any form or extent of health insurance cover.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4097010/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/transformations-in-global-private-health-insurance-models-300365258.html