It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (2011–2015) and forecast periods (2015–2020).
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the Zambian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. It also includes analysis of the impact of natural hazards on the insurance industry.
The report brings together
- An overview of the Zambian insurance industry
- The Zambian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Zambian economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Zambian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Zambian insurance industry
- An analysis of natural hazards in the Zambian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in
- It provides historical values for the Zambian insurance industry for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Zambian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2020.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in
- It covers the economy and demographic structure of
- It analyzes the impact of natural hazards in the Zambian insurance industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Zambian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Zambian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Zambian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Zambian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- In 2015, taxes for open-cast mines rose to 20% from 6% and taxes for underground mines rose to 8% from 6%.
-The life segment accounted for 34.2% of the industry's gross written premium.
- Motor third-party liability, aviation liability and social insurance are mandatory in the country.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01181024-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-insurance-industry-in-zambia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300365684.html