It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (2011–2015) and forecast periods (2015–2020).
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the Algerian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. It also includes the impact of natural hazards on the insurance industry.
The report brings together
- An overview of the Algerian insurance industry
- The Algerian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Algerian economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Algerian insurance segments with its regional counterparts
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Algerian insurance industry
- Overview of distribution channels in the Algerian insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Algerian insurance industry
- An analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Algerian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in
- It provides historical values for the Algerian insurance industry for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Algerian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2020.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in
- It covers the economy and demographics structure of
- It analyzes the impact of natural hazards in the Algerian insurance industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Algerian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Algerian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Algerian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Algerian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- As the public budget declined following a drop in global oil prices, the government appealed to insurers to invest more of their earnings to support the growth of the nation's economy.
- During the review period, insurers in
- Intense competition and product diversification helped insurers to expand their business into niche areas such as agriculture insurance, assistance cover and bancassurance.
- In order to improve public confidence regarding insurance, the Ministry of Finance limited the period for insurers to settle claims related to road traffic accidents to eight weeks.
- Increased awareness of agriculture insurance through aggressive promotions and developing products according to farmers' needs will drive farm insurance over the forecast period.
- Developing sophisticated insurance products in areas of civil liability, fire and water damage, targeting small- and medium-sized entrepreneurs, will drive the industry over the forecast period.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01094855-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-insurance-industry-in-algeria-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300367757.html