- Focusing on the theme of ‘Serving Today’s Digital Customer’
- Four insurers honoured with Innovation & Excellence Awards
The Summit keynote was given by Dr.
This was followed by an update on the FINEOS strategy by
Other agenda highlights include:
- A presentation on “How APIs Help you reach the Digital Customers” from Dr.
- FINEOS Executive Panel Discussion looking at the top challenges in the industry and asking where CIOs see the most opportunity for technology to drive improvement
- Case study presentations from FINEOS customers
Customer Advisory Groupmeetings
- Demo area for one-to-one demonstrations on new products and capabilities.
For more on the 2016 FINEOS Global Summit see #FINEOSglobalsummit16 on Twitter.
FINEOS is a global leader in insurance software with customers in nine countries and has been chosen by 8 of the top 20 Group Life & Health insurers in the US and 4 of the top 5 insurers in
The FINEOS flagship product, the FINEOS AdminSuite, is based on the FINEOS Digital Platform and will deliver a full service Policy, Billing and Claims software solution that provides best in class functionality for Group, Voluntary and Individual Policy administration on a single platform while also supporting self-admin, full-admin and TPA models. Established in 1993, FINEOS delivers innovative solutions to a global market and has customers, employees and established bases in