Multiple sentencing hearings have been rescheduled since then.
The longtime local lodging facility on West Lincolnway erupted in flames six years ago in
One of Dharia's business partners and two other men were sentenced to prison in 2013 for various arson-related crimes tied to the fire.
Dharia denies any involvement in the arson.
A federal grand jury in the
* Conspiring to commit insurance fraud by mail and wire.
* Aiding and abetting wire fraud.
* Conspiring to commit arson.
* Aiding and abetting arson.
* Conspiring to use fire in the commission of another felony offense.
* Aiding and abetting the use of fire in the commission of another felony.
All counts but the insurance fraud are proposed to be dismissed at sentencing.
Dharia's case transferred to the
That's where he pleaded guilty and will be sentenced next month.
Dharia also is awaiting sentencing in
Federal court documents indicate that he pleaded guilty to those crimes in
According to court records, a sentencing hearing scheduled for
Insurance fraud is punishable by zero to 20 years in prison, no more than three years of supervised release and up to a
(c)2016 Wyoming Tribune-Eagle (Cheyenne, Wyo.)
Visit Wyoming Tribune-Eagle (Cheyenne, Wyo.) at www.wyomingnews.com
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.