A sentencing hearing for
Dharia was set to be sentenced Thursday afternoon in a federal courtroom in
The recent cancellation reportedly was due to the case being assigned to a different judge late last month.
A court spokesperson said Friday that a new hearing has not yet been scheduled.
Dharia's case was transferred to the
Dharia admitted in
A sentencing hearing scheduled for
One of Dharia's partners,
Jariwala, in turn, hired a man named
Rodriguez was sentenced in
* Conspiring to commit insurance fraud by mail and wire.
* Aiding and abetting wire fraud.
* Conspiring to commit arson.
* Aiding and abetting arson.
* Conspiring to use fire in the commission of another felony offense.
* Aiding and abetting the use of fire in the commission of another felony.
The indictment says Dharia bought the
According to federal court records, Dharia also is awaiting sentencing in a bank fraud case charged in the
The sentencing hearing scheduled for Thursday was supposed to cover both cases.
(c)2016 Wyoming Tribune-Eagle (Cheyenne, Wyo.)
Visit Wyoming Tribune-Eagle (Cheyenne, Wyo.) at www.wyomingnews.com
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.