It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Turkish economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Turkish insurance industry.
The report brings together
- An outlook of the Turkish reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Turkish economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Turkish insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Turkish reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in
- It provides historical values for the Turkish reinsurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Turkish reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Turkish insurance industry
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Turkish reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Turkish reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Turkish insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The primary task of reinsurance in
- The Turkish reinsurance segment registered declining reinsurance renewal rates in
- Turkish insurers also manage risks by using alternative capital techniques such as ILS and catastrophic bonds.
- Owing to its geo-political importance,
- As of 2015, Milli Reasürans and Art? Reasüran A? are the two domestic reinsurers licensed to operate in the Turkish reinsurance segment.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01605823-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/reinsurance-in-turkey-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300339351.html