The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Greek economy and demographics, and provides a detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Greek insurance industry.
The report brings together
- The segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Greek economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Greek insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in
- It provides historical values for the Greek reinsurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Greek reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Greek insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Greek reinsurance premium accepted registered a CAGR of -1.0% during the review period.
- There is no national natural catastrophe scheme or fund in the country.
- Reinsurance brokers are the primary distribution channel for reinsurers in
- Solvency II was implemented on
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2029328/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/reinsurance-in-greece-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2019-300322871.html