"There are a number of inherent risks in the work performed by pest control operators—from the complexities of inspecting new properties, to the hazards of working with chemicals on the job," said
ProSight's pest control customers will have access to leading-edge options including additional coverages and exclusive products, services and special offerings:
- Client loss of income coverage—Protection in the event that a client's business becomes uninhabitable due to pest infestation. Any income lost during days the property cannot be used to operate business is included.
- Professional liability coverage—E&O coverage to help safeguard against a situation where employees make a mistake and overlook an infestation or issue during inspection.
- Electronic Data Liability—Covers loss of electronic data whether or not there is tangible property damage, including unintentional damage to underground cabling or accidental water damage to electronics.
- Data Compromise Coverage —Designed to help manage fall out, comply with legal notifications and handle PR in the wake of a breach.
- Chemical exposure coverage—Protection when someone becomes sick or is harmed from pollution caused by chemicals sprayed.
"With more than 5,000 active accounts,
To learn more about ProSight's pest control offering, please visit www.prosightspecialty.com/pestcontrol.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/prosight-selects-program-brokerage-corporation-to-launch-pest-control-program-300327738.html