"Our plans allow members to choose a price and plan design that best suits their needs based on costs, deductibles, co-payments and out-of-pocket expenses," said Christopher "Kit" Gorton, MD, president of
Tufts Health Plan ConnectorCare premiums are increasing by an average of 2.3 percent, and unsubsidized premiums are increasing an average of 2.6 percent. Members have access to services from a trusted network of primary care providers and specialists, a member services team fluent in multiple languages and in-house medical, mental health, and pharmacy professionals who work together to coordinate care. Other resources include:
- Access to a user-friendly member portal as well as free telephonic health support through a 24/7 NurseLine.
- Online coaching programs to help with weight management, smoking cessation, stress management, depression management, diabetes management and heart health.
- Discounts at CVS/pharmacy, gift cards and fitness bands for completing health screenings and yearly checkups,
$25towards booster car seats and $50towards convertible car seats.
For information on eligibility or help with enrollment, individuals can call Tufts Health Plan at 888-257-1985 or visit www.tuftshealthdirect.com. To learn about health plan options during open enrollment,
About Tufts Health Plan
Tufts Health Plan is nationally recognized for its commitment to providing innovative, high-quality health care coverage. Staying true to our mission of improving the health and wellness of the diverse communities we serve, we touch the lives of more than one million members in
We continually rank among the top health plans in the country based on quality and member satisfaction:
- Our private HMO and PPO plans are rated 5 out of 5 and our
Medicaidplan is rated 4.5 out of 5 by the National Committee for Quality Assurance.*
- Our Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO and Senior Care Options plans received a 5-star rating from the
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, the highest rating possible.
For more information, visit us at tuftshealthplan.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/open-enrollment-now-underway-on-the-massachusetts-health-connector-300369033.html
SOURCE Tufts Health Plan