The I.I.I.'s Spanish-language resources include:
Consumer and Media information
- Does your business have a disaster plan?
Renters and Homeowners Insuranceto protect against disasters
- Hurricane and disaster preparedness tips
- Tips to save on auto insurance
- Press Releases on current issues
- English-Spanish Insurance Term Glossary
- The I.I.I.'s Spanish language national spokesperson, Elianne E. González, is based in
Miami, Florida. She is also available @III_EnEspanol and for interviews via Skype.
- The I.I.I. can connect reporters to Spanish-speaking representatives from major insurance companies for media interviews, too!
Video and Web Resources
- Are you prepared for the next big disaster?
- Mobile App Know Your Stuff.org
- Lightning Myths Debunked
- Step by Step Evacuation Planning
- Beware of Crooked Contractors
- Homebuyers Insurance Checklist
- Finding a Lost Life Insurance Policy
THE I.I.I. IS A NONPROFIT, COMMUNICATIONS ORGANIZATION SUPPORTED BY THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY.