It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment gives a comprehensive overview of the Chinese economy and demographics and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together
- The Chinese life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Chinese economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Chinese life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Chinese insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in
- It provides historical values for the Chinese life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Chinese life insurance segment and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Chinese life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics key market trends and growth opportunities in the Chinese life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chinese insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Agencies have traditionally been the dominant distribution channel for life insurers primarily due to their large client base strong brand reputation and low-cost sales force.
- At the end of 2014 China's life insurance penetration measured 1.8%.
- In 2014 73 life insurers had developed online distribution channels.
- At the end of 2014 domestic insurers accounted for 93% of the new business written premium.
- Chinese people tend to save for their futures and only purchase insurance products for that purpose; they tend not to see it as a risk-mitigation tool.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04089263-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/life-insurance-in-china-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2019-300319677.html