This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161013006077/en/
Humana is adding these new Iora Primary Care practice locations to its network in an effort to improve access to care and quality of care while increasing patients’ ability to manage their own care to improve their health and well-being. The new practices, operated by
Humana’s value-based relationships with providers, like Iora, are aimed at transforming health care by offering proactive, personalized care for
Arizona: 9124 E. Main Street, Mesa, AZ85207
Arizona: 5110 E. Southern Ave., Mesa, AZ85206
Colorado: 1080 S. Sable Blvd., Aurora, CO80012
Colorado: 8246 W. Bowles Ave., Bldg. 1, Unit T, Littleton, CO80123
Washington state: 1414 S. 324th Street, Ste. B207, Federal Way, WA98003
The Iora practices will start seeing patients on
“At Iora we believe that relationships are the missing link in health care. However, we find that
Iora Primary Care practices focus on a patient-first experience, which is tailored to the needs of each patient. Iora® offers:
- Smaller panel sizes than the industry average so that doctors can spend more time listening to patients’ needs.
- Integrated care team that includes doctors, Health Coaches, and
Behavioral Health Specialists, who all help guide patients through the complex health system and ensure their care addresses the whole person, not just symptoms.
- Convenience: 24/7 access to doctors by phone for urgent needs, same/next day appointments, onsite labs, and locations with free parking.
- Access to Iora’s Chirp technology, a proprietary medical record that patients can use to schedule appointments, access their records, and email with the care team.
- Close collaboration with in-network specialists with whom Iora has built relationships.
- Staff familiarity with the member’s
Medicare Advantageinsurance, since the practice only accepts Medicare Advantageplans administered by Humana, which simplifies billing issues/questions.
This is the third consecutive year
“We are seeing encouraging results in our Humana Medicare Advantage members who go to an Iora Primary Care practice. That’s why we are excited to partner with Iora for the third straight year to offer our members access to Iora’s primary care practices in more areas of
In 2014, on average, Humana
For more information, please visit www.iorahealth.com.
More information regarding Humana is available to investors via the Investor Relations page of the company’s web site at www.humana.com, including copies of:
- Annual reports to stockholders
Securities and Exchange Commissionfilings
- Most recent investor conference presentations
- Quarterly earnings news releases
- Calendar of events
- Corporate Governance information
Humana is a Medicare Advantage HMO, PPO and PFFS organization with a
English: ATTENTION: If you do not speak English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-800-552-0751 (TTY: 711).
Español (Spanish): ATENCIÓN: Si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-855-845-7639 (TTY: 711).
繁體中文 (Chinese): 注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電 1-800-552-0751 (TTY：711).
¹ Net Promoter Score® Survey Given to Iora Primary Care Patients -