With those concerning statistics in mind,
He is available to discuss:
- Why the prospect of not having a paycheck for 30 years ought to concern everyone who doesn't want to end up living in their kid's basement.
- Why the failure to consider long-term care insurance is akin to an ostrich sticking his head in the sand.
- Why what you don't know about social security claiming benefits could fill a small high school gymnasium.
- The myth of the perfect investment and why it is important to speak with an advisory team to create a portfolio consisting of different types of investments.
- Excellent free web sources for pre-retirees and retirees.
A free copy of Friedman's special report, "The 12 Keys to Successful Retirement Planning Your Parents Didn't Teach You," can be obtained by visiting his website www.ForgingBondsofSteel.com.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chartered-retirement-planning-counselor-rodger-alan-friedman-offers-12-retirement-planning-tips-your-parents-didnt-teach-you-300339056.html