"The investigator that they sent is an electrical engineer as well as an arson investigator, and he determined it was electrical that started in the attic," Zaccardelli said.
Firefighters received the call of the first at
The 10-year-old business sustained major fire damage and widespread smoke and water damage.
Zaccardelli said investigators narrowed the origin down to electric wiring.
"We had it contained to a 4-foot area up in the attic, and we were in agreement with the investigator," said Zaccardelli.
(c)2016 the Havelock News (Havelock, N.C.)
Visit the Havelock News (Havelock, N.C.) at www.havenews.com
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.