Company also provides competitive conversion privileges
“Since September is ‘Life Insurance Awareness Month,’ we are taking this opportunity to let people know that they can get cost-effective protection from financial risk with a simple product like Term insurance,” said
Term insurance is often a good fit for people who need affordable protection for their families because it costs less than permanent life insurance. However, if clients purchase term insurance, then their needs change, they can easily convert it to any
Making it easier to buy Term Life
In addition to rate decreases for Term insurance and one of the best conversion privileges in the industry,
“We’ve been listening to the marketplace, and
Important BrightLife® Term features:
- Lower rates on some policies. AXA’s “Term 20” rates will be more competitive for many consumers.
- Now accepting informal applications for policies with face amounts of
$1 millionor more, enabling financial advisors to quickly compare and present the most competitive product to clients.
- Speeding the process is a new team of underwriters dedicated to processing term business quickly and efficiently.
- Continued conversion privileges that are among the industry’s most generous. If clients convert from Term insurance to any of AXA’s permanent life insurance policies within five policy years, they can receive an extra credit of 25 percent that can be applied toward the premium of the permanent policy. Plus, they can apply to add the Long-Term Care ServicesSM Rider.1 This can help clients upgrade their coverage as their income grows.
- Realize the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. Certain clients who meet healthy lifestyle criteria may receive a one-class rating improvement from
AXAunderwriters, lowering the cost of coverage in some cases.
1Additional underwriting may be required.
Term life insurance products are issued by
BrightLife® is a registered mark of
“AXA” is a brand name of
AXA S.A. (also referred to as “AXA Group”) is a
The obligations of