All three Analysts are available to discuss the elections effects, including:
- The implications of the election on the Affordable Care Act
- The effects of the election on
- Regional and state-level implications
- The effects on managed care organizations
- How the election results will effect insurers
- The post-election future of the public health exchanges
To speak with
To view a sample of our analysts' commentary on the implications of the election, please visit:
Bill Melville: Post-election: Public health exchange markets face grim future Paula Wade: Trump's election and GOP Senatecontrol will turn U.S.healthcare upside-down Joyce Caruthers: What does Trump's win mean for Medicaid?
DRG, a subsidiary of Piramal Enterprises Ltd., offers best-in-class, high-value data, analytics and insights products and services to the healthcare industry, delivered by more than 1000 employees across 17 offices in
All company, brand, or product names contained in this document may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
For more information, contact:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/analysts-available-to-comment-on-the-implications-of-the-recent-us-presidential-election-and-the-future-of-the-affordable-care-act-and-the-us-healthcare-industry-300362207.html