Adsensa software designed for North American P&C commercial and specialty lines insurers to help transform underwriting through efficient submission data capture, organization, and analysis
Available for immediate delivery, Adsensa Submission Analysis is designed to assist P&C commercial and specialty lines insurers in transforming the underwriting process by automating much of the effort required to make sense of submissions. While the Adsensa solution can be of value to any insurer looking to modernize and transform underwriting, Adsensa’s current target North American market is specialty lines insurers and mid-size commercial lines insurers.
The Adsensa software does the heavy lifting the moment a new submission hits an insurer’s inbox by extracting, organizing and analyzing key commercial and specialty lines submission data. By capturing data early in the process, insurers are able to reduce manual data entry, the errors that come with it, and more quickly and easily assess risk appetite; optimizing underwriters’ time and enabling them to focus their expertise on high value risk analysis and decision making.
“We are excited to formally introduce our Adsensa Submission Analysis for the North American market,” commented
Heine added, “Before launching our Contract Certainty offering in 2007, we took the same pragmatic approach to first study the Lloyd’s market before development and introduction of our solution. Doing our homework upfront has served Adsensa and our
Enhancements developed specifically for the North American version of the Adsensa Submission Analysis software include: ability to intake the entire submission from any number of sources including agency management systems, portals, and email; and support for a wide-range of submission formats, such as
Commenting on the Adsensa launch news,
A sampling of the benefits insurers can anticipate from the Adsensa Submission Analysis offering include:
- Shorten the time to quote – provide automated support to analyze, extract, and organize submission data most critical to the intake process.
- Write the best fit business – easily identify submissions that best fit the insurer’s risk appetite, while avoiding submissions that do not.
- Capture data, regardless of format – automatically extract more of the relevant data from a variety of submission formats, including: email, Word, PDF, images, spreadsheets,
ACORDforms, and carrier and broker forms.
- Gain access to a library of commons forms – utilize an extensive library of forms managed by Adsensa and updated as new industry forms are introduced.
- Leverage intelligent data prep for use case – establish data capture rules across the entire submission to extract key attributes to pre-populate systems that drive rating, pricing, quotes, etc.
- Create a trusted audit trail – track all actions in the submission analysis process, from capture to output, and use to support reporting and guide future decisions including renewals.
Established in 2003, Adsensa is a software provider focused on helping P&C commercial and specialty lines insurers transform underwriting by making sense of submissions through efficient and accurate capture and analysis. With corporate headquarters in the