want to know more? For more information or an application for
Two economic development groups in
"This will not only offer more retail options for our own residents, but it will hopefully create more foot traffic to benefit our existing retailers," said
Participants will be selected by a committee with representatives from the association and chamber with input from the property owners, according to
Several storefronts of various sizes will be available on
Cook detailed some of the guidelines prospective retailers must follow:
* Create a visually appealing window display
* Maintain required store hours during the season
* Set up phone, Internet and credit card processing systems
* Comply with any insurance requirements
* Allow the property owner to place a "For Lease" sign on the property.
"We hope this will reactivate empty high-traffic retail spaces in town and allow businesses to explore the retail market in
Although its scenic location on the banks of the
|Copyright:||(c) 2014 ProQuest Information and Learning Company; All Rights Reserved.|
We have detected you are using an adblocker. If you wish to enjoy our content please disable your adblocker and click the button below.