As social media continues to change the way businesses communicate and engage with audiences,
• Having a Facebook page full of interesting content can help increase the number of likes and fans the page gets. As a specialist in a particular field, users expect the content on the page to be intriguing and informational. Therefore, writing engaging, original posts will catch the eye of new and existing customers.
• Ask customers questions. Use the page to start conversations about things related to the business. This is a good way to make them feel important and receive valuable feedback about customer needs.
• Customers like to know who they are interacting with. Try posting photos of the office and of employees. Interesting, engaging captions, just like other content, encourages interaction as well as adding the important human element to the page.
• Post about important events that happened on particular dates using the timeline feature. Tell the “story” of the business, including history and values. This attention to detail will reveal a dedication to customer service.
• Post links to articles that interest customers, while always relating them back to the products being sold.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/1/prweb10334467.htm
|Copyright:||(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire|